eCommerce Website Agency in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire
We look at all aspects when planning and developing a website such as a dynamic creative design, best usability and experience (UX design), conversion rate optimisation (CRO), website development, admin software, SEO, email marketing and also Social Media.
- Accessibility – Our websites are responsive for mobile, iPad / tablets and desktop devices
- Look and Feel of the Design – does your site apply to your customers and make them feel confident when making a purchase online. We can help with getting the right look and feel with clear messaging
- Functionality – if you have a website already, is the website working well and therefore converting to sales or could it be improved?
- Usability and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – we make sure users can navigate the site with ease of use so they can find what they looking for so they can make a purchase or buy online
- User journeys – we check to ensure there are no barriers to check-out conversion
- We use modern coding Standards – W3C compliancy
- SEO – Get your website found on Google and other search engines – we evaluate your SEO performance to look at ways to improve rankings
- Analytics – we show you how your customers use your website and track data to improve and refine the website.
- Payment Methods – easy to use checkouts and guest checkouts via secure payment pages
Each of the websites that we develop are powered by an easy to use and user-friendly CMS (content management system).We can work with WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Open Cart and Magento too.
Secure Ecommerce Solutions
We develop our eCommerce websites to be fully secure so you have peace of mind knowing that the security and privacy is taken seriously. We install our sites with an SSL certificate which encrypts data to offer extra security.
Why have an eCommerce website?
If you already have a shop, but don’t sell online then selling online can increase your sales. Your online business is not restricted by opening times so you have the potential at all hours of the day. Your website can work hard for you 24/7 a day. You can also reach new customers all over the country or world. An eCommerce website is like opening a new branch in every town or city in every country in the world so it really can help you scale up your business goals and increase sales.
You may already have a website but we can convert it into an eCommerce website, Flame Design web design Stratford-upon-Avon, offers a cost effective way for you to improve your online presence.
To succeed in today’s marketplace you need your shop to to be online. If you’d like a quote, please contact us today.